Adding Ticket-Buyers To Your Virtual Event (if they have purchased a ticket on PayBee)
- Log-in to your PayBee dashboard + go to Manage -- Tickets & Guests
- Once you are in the Tickets & Guests screen, you'll be able to select a ticketing campaign at the top of the page and view/edit ticket buyers from each of your ticketing campaigns.
- At the top right, you'll see a green button that says "Connect To Virtual" Event
- From there, it should prompt you to select the virtual event you'd like to connect the ticketing campaign to. This means ALL ticket buyers from that campaign will automatically receive a confirmation email with access to the event. *Note, campaigns can only be added to one event*
- If you to go to Manage-Virtual Events-Attendees&Reports-Attendees, you'll be able to see who has been added and received access to the event.
IF THEY ARE BUYING TICKETS ON ANOTHER PLATFORM: You will go to Manage--Virtual Events-- Attendees & Reports -- Attendees and upload an Excel file (with two columns - Full Name and Email Address) to get them their confirmation emails.
REMEMBER TO SEND REMINDERS: Once they are in your Attendees list, you can send reminders to all confirmed attendees by hitting the "send join reminder" button at the top right of your attendees screen! We encourage you to do this at least the day before the event and 2 to 4 hours before the event so they have the link at the top of their inbox.