The following videos will show you how to set up your account as a producer for your live events. All changes made in the broadcasting studio on StreamYard (such as adding guests’ windows to the stream, sharing your screen and your guests’ screens) will only show up on the livestream if you are already live. You can practice these changes before going live as I have in the videos below to explore all options.
Note that if you are inviting guests or auctioneers to speak, they will not need to set up a StreamYard account and can be directly invited using an invitation link.
- Creating an account and logging in https://youtu.be/f0VxH_GbZ_Y
- Connecting Youtube to your StreamYard account https://youtu.be/n1KaNyiwWqM
- Going Live or scheduling a live stream for a future event https://youtu.be/zdcrlzlWkL4
- Inviting people to join your live stream https://youtu.be/T7-IZj2OYvk
- Sharing your screen https://youtu.be/Nr6IoACONAo