Donations to 501(c)(3) organizations are generally tax deductible in the U.S. If you're outside the U.S., you'll need to double-check your country's tax code for more specific information.

PayBee encourages nonprofits to email donors a yearly tax receipt so you'll get all your information on one page (see example below). 

Did this answer your question?