What's a Hindu Temple Campaign?
Hindu Temple Campaigns are ideal for temple-specific donations and events.
When should I use Hindu Temple Campaigns?
- You want your hundi boxes to accept cash and digital payments.
- You want devotees to easily set up recurring donations for prasad, abishekas, etc.
- You want devotees to receive notifications once pre-scheduled pujas are performed.
- You want tools to simplify giving at Hindu-specific holiday events and cultural classes.
What features do Hindu Temple Campaigns offer?
Hindu Temple Campaign-Specific Features:
- Capture devotees’ astrological information (sankalp) like nakshtra, gotra and rashi
- Schedule pujas online and email devotees after pujas are performed
- List temple time zone, location and deity names for each puja
Features Offered for All Campaign Types:
- Tools for online and offline donation.
- One-time and/or recurring payment options.
- Automatically email yearly tax receipts.
- Prompt donors to help cover credit card transaction fees.
- Add volunteers to collect donations on your behalf.
- Attach external registration forms or links for classes, retreats or seminars.
- Link your campaigns together for cross-promotion.