What's an Auction Campaign?
Auction Campaigns are ideal for setting up stress-free live and/or silent auctions.
When should I use Auction Campaigns?
- You want to shorten waiting time for registration and payment at live and silent auctions.
- You want to digitally track auction attendance and pledges in real-time.
- You want to make live auction paddles scannable for easy payments.
- You want volunteers to easily track and collect payments by phone.
What features do Auction Campaigns offer?
Auction Campaign-Specific Features:
- Printable live auction paddles with scannable QR codes
- Attendance and donation tracking in real-time
- Donation items disappear from available list when purchased
- Volunteers monitor and manage donors’ mobile checkout carts
- Donors can self-checkout or have volunteers process payments by phone
Features Offered for All Campaign Types:
- Tools for online and offline donation.
- One-time and/or recurring payment options.
- Automatically email yearly tax receipts.
- Prompt donors to help cover credit card transaction fees.
- Add volunteers to collect donations on your behalf.
- Attach external registration forms or links for classes, retreats or seminars.
- Link your campaigns together for cross-promotion.