What's a Ticketing Campaign?
Ticketing Campaigns are ideal for any event requiring donors to purchase an attendance ticket.
When should I use Ticketing Campaigns?
- You want to survey donors about preferences for your brunches, lunches, dinners.
- You want to digitally scan group tickets for concerts, dances, or performances.
- You want to automatically track attendance at your seminars, retreats, or classes.
What features do Ticketing Campaigns offer?
Ticketing Campaign-Specific Features:
- Automatically track the number of tickets sold and remaining.
- Survey donors at the point of sale regarding any special preferences.
- Track live attendance in real time.
- Volunteers can scan individual and group electronic tickets at the door.
Features Offered for All Campaign Types:
- Tools for online and offline donation.
- One-time and/or recurring payment options.
- Automatically email yearly tax receipts.
- Prompt donors to help cover credit card transaction fees.
- Add volunteers to collect donations on your behalf.
- Attach external registration forms or links for classes, retreats or seminars.
- Link your campaigns together for cross-promotion.